Like the Internet in late 90’s, cryptos are here to stay.
Its new technology will be the base for financial services from now on.
You can stay out, walk alone, or try it with our skilled support.
Cryptos are not new.
- they’re a financial expression of open source software, which started in the 90’s
- they’re digital money, in the very sense of credit cards we use
- they use public ledgers, as the transparency in governance and info we’ve been experiencing in this millenia
- everyone is free to join as the social work initiatives many communities are engaged in
but there’s another side of them
- they compete with existing forms of money and investment for your money
- they cannot be printed at the will of few people
- their ownership is private unless the owner advertise its possessions
To know how we invest on them click here.