Like the Internet in late 90’s, cryptos are here to stay.
Its new technology will be the base for financial services from now on.
You can stay out, walk alone, or try it with our skilled support.
Cryptos are not new.
- they’re a financial expression of open source software, which started in the 90’s
- they’re digital money, in the very sense of the credit cards we use
- they use public ledgers, as the transparency in governance we’ve been experiencing in this millenia
- everyone is free to join them as in the social work communities engage
but there’s another side of them
- they compete with the existing forms of money and investments
- they cannot be printed at the will of a few
- their ownership is private unless you disclose your holdings
To know how we invest on them click here.